Friday, October 19, 2012

Best friend ‘s convocation


The next day after my Nike Run, I've managed to crawl out of my bed early in the morning to get set for my best friend’s convo. Nevertheless, my muscles are still in huge pain but hey, it’s my best friend’s convocation, her big day! How can I not go anyway? :)

I've left early, walked out to the bus station, get an LRT to KL Sentral, change to Pelabuhan Klang KTm Station, stopped at Subang Jaya, waited for another friend to fetch me to UPM.

Seriously, you got to admit, UPM is much better than UM in the sense of cleaner air, and huge space. I still remember UM convocation where everyone is packed on the small lanes and cars jammed on the road. My parents had to search for car park like forever that day. UPM, has no issues in looking for car park and there’s a huge field just in front of the hall.

Nothing much to say here, other than congratulation to Kah Ting, who is now an official house officer in Seberang Jaya, Penang! Hope to see you next month now!



*I know you will read this blog, so do remember to take leave next month since I will be going to Penang for run!

No comments:

Post a Comment